For conference fee payments please use the links below:
- 90 Euro for ESA RN18 members (conference dinner included):
- 110 Euro for non ESA RN18 members (conference dinner included):
- 60 Euro for ESA RN18 members (without conference dinner):
- 80 Euro for non ESA RN18 members (without conference dinner)
- 25 Euro for students (Bachelor and Master, without conference dinner)
- 55 Euro for students (Bachelor and Master, conference dinner included)
Or you can make the payment directly by bank transfer to:
- AIS Associazione Italiana di Sociologia
- IBAN: IT94D0200803444000400850394
You can become a member of ESA RN18 by joining the ESA and subscribing to the network. The network needs material support, so we encourage you to join or renew your membership. The network subscription fee is only 10 Euro: https://www.europeansociology.org/membership/become-a-member
Participation support for 4 PhD students and/or independent researchers will be available. This will not cover all costs, but part of them (accommodation and full conference fee). Preference will be given to presentations that suit the overall conference topic.
If you want to apply for participation support, please send an extended abstract (600 – 800 words), biographical information (up to 250 words) and indicate this in your abstract submission by adding the sentence ‘I want to apply for participation support for PhD students / independent researchers’. The notifications about participation support will be sent out together with the notifications of acceptance or rejection of presentations. Additional information to prove your position as a PhD student or independent researcher will be requested.